Another purchase from Tech One and I haven’t been disappointed yet, including this new 3D plane the Tech One 40″ Tempo. It was exactly what I was looking for in a lightweight highly maneuverable 3d epp plane. This plane is very snappy and is capable of great knife edge spins and inverted flat spins as well as increased roll rate. Something the larger Tech One planes struggle with. I do not care for the Tech One plastic canopy that this Tempo and the Swift use. The plastic Tech One canopies crack, fade and generally suck…I wish it was just solid epp from the factory.
- Tech One Tempo 40″ EPP Kit
- Turnigy D3530/14 1100KV Brushless Motor
- HKing 40a ESC
- Towerpro MG90 servos (or any mini servo 9-12 grams)
- 1300-1800mah 3s lipos (flown with as high as 2200mah)
- GWS 11×7 direct drive (also tried APC slofly props 10-11″)